COVID19 Update: We are closely monitoring the current situation and are still planning to hold IMUC2020 in October. Closer to the time we will make a decision if the conference will proceed in Banff as originally planned or moved to some sort of virtual online format. In the mean time you are free to register for the on-site conference and all tickets are fully refundable until September 3rd.
The Fairmont Banff Springs has provided us with the following documents regarding staying with them during conferences.
Registration is Open!
Register for the following items separately: