We know you love your reports but do you ever wish you could tweak them just slightly? Have you tried using the Column Level Filters yet? If not….you haven’t lived! Ok maybe a slight exaggeration.
Now here’s what you need to know:
- Run a report of your choosing (I would pick one for you but there are just too many that I love!)
- Choose a column that you want to modify
- Click on the Column Header (right on the title will work…and NOT a right-click!)
- A column level toolbar will display!
Here are your choices (because unless you’re a Pisces like me, you LOVE choices!):
- Apply a Column Level Custom Filter to further refine your results
- Sort your column ascending or descending
- Plot your column as an X or Y axis for your soon-to-be awesome graph!
- Hide your column (if you decide you don’t really like it that much after all)
Still need a bit of help with this? Check out the training videos or reach out for some custom training options!