The Millennium FAST (Fast Administrative Support Tools) Suite is a pre-built administrative software solution developed for the Higher Education market. FAST is a secure, web-based and easy to implement solution that integrates with major ERP systems such as Ellucian Banner and Colleague, Oracle PeopleSoft and other ERP Systems.
Millennium’s FAST Finance Reporting provides decentralized self service financial reporting for all account holders, allowing fully supported, drill down access to all accounts for that user. Reports include relevant, timely information for actuals, commitments and budgets, showing where money is being spent and how it compares to approved budget amounts.
Millennium’s FAST Student Reporting provides self-service reporting for key stakeholders including Strategic Enrollment Management, the Registrar’s Office, Academic Affairs, and Student Affairs. Student users can monitor important aspects of student activities such as the admissions funnel, registration trends, course planning, retention and graduation rates, academic history and grades, student advising reports, and more.
Millennium’s FAST Human Resource Reporting provides decentralized Human Resource reporting to track and manage all aspects of staffing including staff hires, jobs, faculty, leave, payroll and terminations. It also offers self-service departmental reporting by roles including class, employer codes and departments. Many reports offer comparison data tracking to monitor HR trends like hiring rates, salary scale, and more.
Millennium’s FAST Financial Aid reporting solution provides financial aid professionals with accurate and timely data. Pre-defined reports and dashboards make getting started easy and are customizable to accommodate any information needed including aid awarded and accepted, discount rates, and FAFSA filing information.
Millennium’s FAST Budget and Forecasting application allows for both centralized and decentralized Budget development, Position management and Forecasting. This enables departments to view and edit numerous budget scenarios, forecasts and multiyear plans for their areas. It allows for detailed entry of dollars and FTE information, and can track down to the employee and position level. There are numerous automation features to enable accurate and quick entry such as decentralized Budget Transfers, integration to your Human Resources ERP system, excel import features and various data entry options.
FAST Web Requisitioning enables web based, decentralized creation of web requisitions on a single page. It allows for an unlimited number of commodities for each requisition, document or commodity level accounting and the ability to attach supporting electronic documents. The requisition can then be sent for approval by the necessary stakeholders, informing them via email of an approval and eventual completion. The requisition could also be sent to a department such as Printing Services for work to be completed and an internal charge back created, and sent to the FAST Journal Voucher Application.
The FAST Accounts Receivable application is a fully functioning non-tuition Accounts Receivable sub ledger. It features the ability to create invoices, age invoices, record payments and manage bad debt. It also allows for creating invoices for sponsored students and the sub ledger integrates with your ERP finance modules.
FAST Journal Voucher allows for the decentralized creation of web based journal vouchers which can be sent in for approval from the necessary stakeholders. Each journal voucher allows for unlimited transactions to be entered or imported from Microsoft Excel and can be set up as a single one-time journal, a recurring journal based on dates provided, or a reversing journal for accruals at year end. Each journal can have electronic documents attached and all coding is validated against the user’s row level security. Once complete, the journal can be sent in for multiple electronic approvals, automatically creating email notifications for each approver. All approver history and comments are tracked and once approved, the journal is electronically submitted to your ERP system for final processing.
Millennium’s FAST Purchasing Card enables a daily bank feed of purchasing card charges to upload for end users to view, edit and split charges using their chart of account information based on row level security. Users can also import daily or monthly feeds from other external sources such as cell phone bills, electricity charge-backs and any other electronic feeds desired. Cards can be set up with department-level security and access, allowing managers to view multiple cards. The data integrates with FAST Finance and the ERP system allows for set up of the daily feeds as commitments, and they are then converted to actuals at the end of the month when the bill is paid.
FAST Research Administration consists of two modules. The first allows for the post award management of Research Grants and associated billing. Tracking of the Grants, assigning custom attributes such as Intellectual Property, Ownership of Assets, Signing Authorities etc, collection of Grant related budget data and customized rollups to meet the needs of third party reporting. FAST Research Admin will also facilitate the electronic or paper submission of FDSR and other agency reports and integrates with both the FAST Accounts Receivable application and your ERP Finance modules. The second part, My Research, provides simple easy to understand financial and administration information for Grant Holders.
- Accelerate your project and get immediate proven results.
- Fast installation and setup time.
- Decentralize functions, off load work, and reduce centralized human resource requirements.
- Allow all account holders to view their own data in a timely fashion, enabling them to make decisions without any guesswork.
- Easy to use therefore training costs are significantly reduced.
- Millennium has a comprehensive training program for end users, saving human resource time.
- Millennium will install, maintain and upgrade FAST reducing time your IT has to spend on maintenance.
- Eliminate errors due to proven code base.
- Green solution! Stop printing reports onto paper, saving costs and the environment.
- Save time with our web-based environment instead of installing and maintaining on desktops.
- Runs on all platforms, eliminating the need for end users to replace hardware/software.
- Simple to use! Single sign on allows employees to be more productive.
- Multiple dashboards allow for better decision making for key performance indicators.
- Improve business processes to streamline departments and flow of information.
- Automate functions via FAST to work more efficiently.
- Accelerate decisions via electronic approvals.
- FAST is pre-built and ready to install.
- Eliminate risks of a failed in-house development project with our proven interface.
- Total cost of ownership including freeing up your internal resources.
- Proven data solution.
- Ideas from customers are incorporated into various releases.
- FAST is built specifically for Higher Education, this is our core market.
- Fixed implementation costs eliminate any potential for cost overruns.
- Quality assurance testing done in-house for every release.
- Millennium uses the latest development tools and has a team of developers who know how to use them.
- Millennium is flexible and quickly makes design changes to meet our clients’ changing needs.
- Make and meet deadlines! FAST is already complete, tested, and running in production.
- Documentation is regularly updated to reflect the most current version.
- Support is always available from our support team.
- Reduce the risk of staff turnover supporting in house developed products with our proven supported solution.
- Millennium will install and maintain our software, a feature that we are proud to offer in comparison to most software vendors who rely on the institution’s IT team.
- Project initiated,
- School to install hardware and provide remote access,
- Millennium to coordinate with IT for install setup on TEST site,
- Millennium to remote install to TEST site,
- Millennium to do initial test of base line,
- Millennium and Client to walk through the baseline system, and identify business rules,
- Millennium to implement business rules,
- School to verify business rules are showing accurate data and MCSL to continue to revise until satisfied,
- School to identify any areas of reporting that are missing,
- Millennium to build custom reports to accommodate any missing areas of reporting,
- Millennium to help build visual dashboards if desired,
- School to sign off functionality in TEST,
- Millennium works with IT for initial setup on PROD and schedules with various stakeholders,
- Millennium installs to PROD, using the setup from TEST,
- School to roll out to desired users and train if necessary,
- School to sign off on PROD for go live,
- Both groups monitor and school would identify any additional changes necessary (this is typically covered in your annual maintenance agreement, depending on the scope and nature of it).
Who Chooses FAST?
We get this question all the time, so let’s break it down. First and foremost, it’s not for students. So, who uses FAST? Quite simply put, your entire campus workforce. Let us show you how!
We build Administrative Software for the faculty, staff and administration across higher education campuses including colleges, universities, trade schools and polytechnics.
We support the workflow of nearly every area on campus where an integration to your ERP (Banner, PeopleSoft, etc.) exists.
In a nutshell, literally every employee and each and every user group on campus could benefit from one or more FAST products. Please be sure to check out the individual product pages for detailed information about any or all of the listed FAST products. And remember, we are an enterprise-level solution; we fit as many functional areas on campus as you have staff working in.
Features Included With Every Module
Schedule a Demo
Access the data you need when you need it.
Sound too good to be true? It’s not. Millennium FAST software makes it possible. We’ve been improving Higher Education Administration functions for over 20 years. Use our delivered reports, or build your own with our flexible toolkit. You’ll be up and running in days, not weeks or months!
Contact us for a no obligation live demo today, and see for yourself!
If you would like to join our mailing list, enter your information in the fields below. You will receive a verification email from us, which you will need to click to activate your subscription.
Want more Info?
Contact us for more information on Training, Support and additional FAST information.